SAS Internship Program, Undergraduate (Summer 2022)
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. At SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What We Do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
We’re not about coffee runs and busywork. Our SAS Summer internship program is focused on development, culture and community. We’ll help you grow professionally, thrive in an award-winning work environment and make memorable connections with your co-workers and fellow interns. From contributing analytical code to improving insights for our Fortune 100 customers, the potential to make a real impact is exciting. We’re proud to share that the SAS Intern Program was named one of the 100 best internship programs in the United States for 2021! WayUp’s panel of industry expert judges and public votes, selected us to join the list of top intern programs. Click here to view the list.
Treasury Internship Overview:
As a Treasury Intern, you will have the opportunity to analyze SAS’ investment portfolio, assess foreign currency risks, and forecast cash flows. You will be able to work cross-functionally with and learn from professionals across the Corporate Finance division, including Tax, FP&A, AR, & AP.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a college student enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and not completing the degree prior to December 2022.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You’re involved inside and outside of the classroom. You’re passionate about more than just your academics.
- You’re available to work full-time hours during the summer program.
- You’re a leader. You lead projects and/or clubs and you sit in the front row of the class.
The nice to haves:
- You’re a strong student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. You can balance academics and involvement like a pro.
- Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Take ownership of your mistakes (catch them, if you can!), and learn from them.
- Embrace technology. You geek out over the latest and greatest!
- Be a team player. You’re always ready to pitch in.
- Choose your own adventure. This internship is full of possibilities, so take advantage of them.
Timeline & Process
- Interviews: Process begins in October and continues on a rolling basis.
- Based on your background and experience, your application will be shared with hiring managers across numerous teams. This will determine which teams you interview with during the selection process.
- Step 1: Recorded Virtual Interview (HireVue). Review this blog to learn more about it.
- Step 2: Final Interview: The final interview will be a Virtual Live Interview, approximately 60 minutes in length. You’ll receive a specific job description for the role you are interviewing for, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the team you may work on.
- Hear from a past Intern about the hiring process: Review here
- Internship Start Dates: May 17, 2022
- Internship End Date: August 5, 2022
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the Pay Transparency notice.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
In order to work at SAS, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.